Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cripple Me - Elenowen

The other day, as I was doing dishes + listening to Pandora, this song came on. I had to pause and listen as the words really spoke to my heart. It is just such a beautiful song, I had to share it with y'all. So here it is, Cripple Me by Elenowen.


I see you waiting, but I'm not readyTo take that first step towards homeSo please be patient, God knows I'm tryingBut these good intentions are not enough

You've pulled back your veil, laid it all on the lineBut I've turned my back and covered my eyes

Please, please, please, please cripple meSo I cannot keep running awayAway from you

I'm walking on a wire, but you're holding it steadyYou're taking me higher, but I'm getting heavy

Just give me some time, I am almost a manWithout you by my side, I don't know who I am

Please, please, please, please cripple meSo I cannot keep running awayAway from you

No comments:

Post a Comment